CSS - Who We Can Help
Facility/Business Owners & Operators
The Electrical Safety Authority works with facility owners, owner’s agents or operators to:
- Ensure an electrically safe facility.
- Assist with compliance requirements.
- Ensure electrical equipment is in safe and proper working condition, and
- Educate employees about electrical safety, Ontario Electrical Safety Code requirements, and safe work practices.
Carnivals & Trade Shows
- Carnival and Traveling Show operators must arrange to have rides and equipment inspected at every event to ensure they meet the safety standards defined in the OESC.
- Given the potential risks at these events, the ESA has introduced options for Carnival and Traveling Show operators to meet Ontario regulatory requirements.
Street Lighting & Traffic Signals
Certain types of electrical wiring work are non-regulatory services offered by the Electrical Safety Authority (ESA). More information about these services...