ESA Online Option for Pre-Master Electrician Course
Online – Offered in collaboration with CSA. The course material is delivered through computer based training in an online learning environment. Learners progress through the course at their own pace utilizing a variety of educational materials including visuals, audio, multimedia, and links to internet resources.
This learning method may be best suited to individuals who:
- have work/life commitments that require a flexible learning schedule.
- prefer to learn by narrated computer based training.
- retain more information by reviewing material as many times as necessary.
- prefer completing individual module quizzes online with automated marking.
- benefit from computer based animations to learn complex concepts.
- benefit from review exercises to prepare for the ECRA of the ESA Master Electrician Examination.
- are comfortable navigating the internet.
How to Register:
1) Course Registration ($378 + HST)
Register online at www.csa.ca. Course enrollment is active 1 day after on-line registration is completed and remains active for 90 days.
2) Purchase Course Materials ($224 + HST)
Purchase the course materials by contacting ESA's Harm Reduction Services Centre at 1-877-372-7233 (1-877-ESA-SAFE). Both texts are mandatory to participate in the online course.
ESA Pre-Master Student Manual ($160 + HST) and Master Electrician Examination Reference Material ($64 + HST)
Course Reference Material:
A Pre-Master Electrician Course Student Manual and the Master Electrician Examination Reference Material will be shipped within 2 business days of purchase. In addition to these textbooks, learners are responsible for the following:
- Ontario Electrical Safety Code, 26th Edition 2015
(Available for purchase through CSA Group -- call 1-800-463-6727 or visit CSA Group.)
- A Calculator
2016 Calendar Schedule:
View ESA's Training Schedule.
$602 + HST (Includes ESA Pre-Master Student Manual and Master Electrician Examination Reference Manual).
70 Active Enrolments
The following is recommended to view this course…
- A computer with at least a Pentium II 450MHz processor and 128MB of RAM.
- A minimum browser version of Internet Explorer 7 or an equivalent version of Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, or Safari.
- Software such as Flash Player 8 or higher, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Quick Time Player, Windows Media Player. The online course provides links to websites to download the software for free.
Training is a non-regulatory service offered by the Electrical Safety Authority (ESA). More information about these services...