- Working Groups & Consultations
- 2020 Fees
2020 RBO & Wiring Fees
ESA launched a stakeholder consultation on wiring fees under Risk-based Oversight (RBO) and other updates to fees charged for notifications to do work under the Ontario Electrical Safety Code when RBO goes live in early 2020.
ESA is not increasing existing fees as published in its fee guide.
ESA produced a simple and clear document to explain the planned updates and the rationale for each. ESA has also provided a “redline” version of the fee guide, so you are able to see what the updated 2020 fee guide could look like.
Instructions for Providing Feedback
Consultation closed on Friday July 5, 2019.
Responses must include:
- Name of the responding individual or organization
- Phone and/or email contact information
- To what stakeholder group you belong:
- electrical contracting business
- individual electrician
- Local Distribution company
- the general public
- safety organization
- other (specify)
- Responses to the questions posed in the consultation document above. You can elect not to answer a question. You may also make additional comments.